Healthy bacteria is necessary for infant development, building a healthy immune system and metabolism. The bacteria may help prevent respiratory problems, diarrhea and autoimmune disease.
- Alleviate constipation & diarrhoea
- Create a healthy intestinal microbiome for infants
- Support development of stable immunity
- Fight allergies, infant colic, gastrointestinal problems
- Reduce inflammation and symptoms of celiac disease
- Improve cognitive function
- Positive effect on lung and respiratory health, helps to fight allergies
- Help against atopic dermatitis
- Fight viruses and flue infections
- Reduce allergy symptoms
- Help against diarrhoea cause by antibiotics or infection or lactose intolerance
- Reduces collic
- Improves absorption of vitamin D
- Reduce time of illness in case of upper respiratory infections
DISCLAIMER: THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.